Search This Blog & Beyond

Hello!!


Welcome to our page. I have been keeping marine and fresh water aquariums for over 20 years off and on. We try to provide lots of up to date articles on maintaining an aquarium. We also have many awesome links on the right side bar to all things both Fresh Water and Salt Water Aquarium related. Things like Medicines, diagnosis charts, Fish Identification Databases, DIY Projects, Just to name a few. Quick Links to our tank Journals there as well.

Around here we like Salt Water Aquariums just as much as Fresh water aquariums. We don't mind although they must be "OddBall", "Predatory", or "Monster" Fish and when they are all three we are most happy!! So stay a while, poke around a bit and look through our collection of Angler Fish, Bala Sharks, Snoflake Eel, Plecostomos, Spotted Gar, Volitans Lion Fish, Polypterus, Damsels, and many assorted others...

We will be posting comments and pics here all related to keeping our fish. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Any posts I copy from another site will include the URL I got it from and the person who posted it. I don't just post links because often sites disappear and leave you with dead links. If you find one of your posts on these pages and wish to amend it or have it removed completely please just comment on the post and include your contact information and I will be glad to assist you in your wishes.


Enjoy our tanks!!!

Links to tank Journals (CLICK LINKS BELOW):

47 g allon FOWLR Pred. SW Tank = http://tanks4thememories.blogspot.com/2010/04/47-gallon-xt-sw-fowlr-predator-tank.html

Tanksfor Thememories

Create Your Badge

Visits!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

I have been getting alot of comments.

I originally started this blog just for a hobby and to keep track of my tanks.  Then as time went on I found there was a lot of information I wanted to have handy to make it easier to get answers to problems and projects.
I have been getting a lot of comments on improvements and requests for specific downloads.  I also receive many requests for advice and articles.  Long story short I am very limited with downloads and features because this is a free based blogg site.  So today I decided to add a donation button and I will see how it goes.  If it works out well I will use the funds to get a "Real" website and registered name for the site..lol

So anyway now the button is there on the top left navigation panel.  If you want to use it feel free to do so and if you don't feel free to continue normally.  Either way don't worry I will still be adding articles and features as time and technical capabilities permit..

I want to thank everyone for all of the comments and suggestions.  It is very nice to know people find some of this information useful.

1 comment:

  1. I love this site keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment and let us know. If you wish to ask a question please do so at the following link: http://tanks4thememories.blogspot.com/p/dear-tanks-advice-faq-column.html